When he was at table with them, he took the bread. He blessed the bread, and broke it, and gave it to them. And their eyes were opened and they recognized him!(Luke 24:13-35)

Saturday, July 12, 2008

The name will change, but not the content

As you may have noticed, I changed the name on my blog today. I heard the words "Road to Emmaus" today while listening to the radio and realized that it pertains to a lot of how the world is today. Christ is so close to us. He is risen! He is among us every day! Most of us see Him, but so few recognize Him! I am fortunate that I have a job (and a boss) that allows me the time to spend some time in front of the Blessed Sacrament each week and go to mass most days and actually taste and see the goodness of the Lord.

A couple of other changes have occured to this blog. You can now "google" The Road to Emmaus and the search engine will find me. And anyone can leave comments. I will read each one. I only ask that you be charitable. I realize that some who read this blog will disagree with my beliefs. Please, understand that you won't shake my faith in God or the religion that Christ established over 2000 years ago through the Holy Spirit. My goal is to SHARE my faith with others and join in meaningful prayer for the glory of God. I am willing to instruct or advise others based on my understanding of my faith, but I am not an apologist, so take it easy on me. Thanks and God Bless you.

No comments: