When he was at table with them, he took the bread. He blessed the bread, and broke it, and gave it to them. And their eyes were opened and they recognized him!(Luke 24:13-35)

Saturday, November 28, 2009

They're back! And they've got leftovers!

So there I was, thinking I would have one more day to recuperate from this bronchial infection (again), when the door opens and here comes Lily and the rest of the family. I didn't really need another day, and I get to spend this evening with the family AND this year they have LEFTOVERS! And for us, that mean turkey tetrazzini! YUMMMMMM!
Here's the "before" and "after" picture of our Thankgiving Dinner.

We had quite a crowd. Almost like to the old days!

After dinner, the "girls" took a walk! I never realized how outnumbered Lorenzo and I are, until I saw this picture!

Of course, what Thanksgiving Day would be complete without a nap? Here's Sarah and Lily complying with the unwritten rule.Lily, meet Santa Claus. Santa Claus, meet Lily.

No comments: