When he was at table with them, he took the bread. He blessed the bread, and broke it, and gave it to them. And their eyes were opened and they recognized him!(Luke 24:13-35)

Thursday, December 10, 2009

A letter from my CEO

In my e-mail "mailbox" this morning I received the following letter from our CEO.
(Click on the picture to see it full size and to read what he has to say)


I'm pretty proud to be working for a company run by a CEO who is not afraid to express his feelings on the definition of Christmas and to wish all of his "system members" a Merry Christmas.

"System Members" kind of bothers me because when I first started with the company in 1993 the term was "U-Haul members and families". I guess there are certain concessions that need to be made when a company grows year after year. Most of the time it still "feels" family-oriented though--although that could also depend on the immediate superviser one is lucky (or unlucky) enough to get. I am one of the lucky ones. Thanks, Todd.

No comments: