When he was at table with them, he took the bread. He blessed the bread, and broke it, and gave it to them. And their eyes were opened and they recognized him!(Luke 24:13-35)

Monday, December 14, 2009

Update on health situation

I woke up this morning feeling pretty good. I had not coughed or had any congestion problems most of the night. So I went to work today. It was a pretty easy day of driving and minor employee attitude adjustments, so I didn't overdo it. But when I got to the hotel in Fresno, I had a pretty good coughing attack. The cough syrup seems to be working, so I guess the worst is over.

Lily, however, had to see the doctor this morning. She is battling an ear infection and the same cold I've had for several weeks. Alicia has been giving her antibiotics all day and the doctor prescribed a "breathing machine" regimen for a few days. What a trooper! She's still talking and laughing and jabbering as if nothing is the matter! Keep her in your prayers that she is well enough to celebrate her 1st birthday "bash" this weekend!

No comments: