When he was at table with them, he took the bread. He blessed the bread, and broke it, and gave it to them. And their eyes were opened and they recognized him!(Luke 24:13-35)

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A confession

I am sooooo sorry! I have been so into my job and myself that I completely forgot to wish Sarah a happy birthday on the 18th and then I forgot to call Alicia and wish HER a happy birthday today!!! I think what threw me off is the fact that they celebrated their birthdays on the weekend prior up at the cabin, and I was in Lodi that day getting commissioned as a Eucharistic minister. But that's not an excuse. I have never neglected to tell them on the actual dates of their births just how much I love them until this year. I feel really bad about it. And at the time I am writing this in my hotel room in Fresno, it's much too late to call Alicia, for fear of waking Lily. So, girls, I am sorry. You know I love you both so much my heart aches when something like this occurs. Please forgive me.

No comments: