When he was at table with them, he took the bread. He blessed the bread, and broke it, and gave it to them. And their eyes were opened and they recognized him!(Luke 24:13-35)

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Chuck Norris Turns 70

Sorry about no posts the past couple of days...I have a terrific (meaning bad, not good!) cold and I don't want to aggravate it into my usual bronchitis, so I am cutting back on my hectic schedule. Since it wouldn't be prudent to cut back on the time my employer expect of me, my own personal hobbies take the back seat.

I couldn't resist getting on line to send this blog that I found when checking my mail today. Pretty funny. A couple are off-color, but most are ok. I must admit I have had these same thoughts about Chuck Norris over the years--as he has.


Chuck Norris Turns 70 -- We Present a Norris Fact for Every Ass-Kicking Year

No comments: