When he was at table with them, he took the bread. He blessed the bread, and broke it, and gave it to them. And their eyes were opened and they recognized him!(Luke 24:13-35)

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Making lemonade?

There’s a saying, “When life hands you lemons, make lemonade!”  I don’t think the guy who made that saying up ever saw lemons this big!  Just for comparison’s sake, the “small” lemons on this tree would be considered “large” in the grocery store.   For another visual image, I'll tell you the large lemons reminded me of the ball that is used for rugby.  The woman who owns the tree says she cut one open and the “flesh” was white.  She was afraid to taste it.  I told her that was probably a wise move.  I also asked if she had seen any UFO’s recently.

It's not a good picture--it was taken with my cell phone through a glass door from about 10 feet away.

No comments: