When he was at table with them, he took the bread. He blessed the bread, and broke it, and gave it to them. And their eyes were opened and they recognized him!(Luke 24:13-35)

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Hot enough for ya? Ha Ha


Man, was it hot today!  Thank God it's supposed to cool down (at least out of the 100-degree range anyway) for the end of the week.  Marilyn just called me to ask if I want to go to the cabin on Saturday.  My feeling on the matter is if that is where my family will be, there will I be also.  And, it's generally 10-15 degrees cooler up there.  It's a win-win.
========================================================================
Today's July 4th post is courtesy of Father Leo Patalinghug:  Just click here.

I'm going to go sit under the air conditioning vent for a while.  Enjoy Father's post.

No comments: