When he was at table with them, he took the bread. He blessed the bread, and broke it, and gave it to them. And their eyes were opened and they recognized him!(Luke 24:13-35)

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Taking Requests!

As you probably noticed, I've been working a lot on this blog since I've been confined to rest for the last week at doctor's orders!

I've been trying to include a mix of personal, spiritual, and generally fun stuff instead of just "sermonizing" every day. It's tough to keep my mind on just the serious stuff all the time, you know?

I am really happy with the additions. I've added some cool rosary stuff, some fun facts, a new counter that will show me not only who is reading my blog but where they are from, and new pictures that should at least get my readers thinking about what Catholicism means to them.

I've got a very, very nifty Advent wreath that will have the appropriate number of candles lit each week until Christmas, along with a link to a site with prayers that can be said each day of Advent. I will change the link each week to reflect the appropriate week.

Take a couple of minutes to "browse and click" your way through all the nifty stuff.

There are also more links to other blogs that will make you think and maybe grow in faith.

There is one change that I want to make that I haven't found a "toolbar" for--and that's the purpose of this post. I want to be able to post prayer requests for anyone and everyone who has a special intention. So how I will handle it is this: Leave me a comment with your intention, and I will include it with mine when I say my rosaries every day. I will also post them on the side bar when I get them to remind other readers of my blog to include them in their prayers. Eventually, I hope to figure out how to get a link that is interactive and will post to my blog automatically.

Please leave me a comment about the new look of my blog! I think you'll find it comparable to most of the blogs out there now, and I will keep trying to improve it.



Love to all of you through Jesus Christ! Amen.

No comments: