When he was at table with them, he took the bread. He blessed the bread, and broke it, and gave it to them. And their eyes were opened and they recognized him!(Luke 24:13-35)

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Not just an author, but Living the Word

I guess because I finally got a comment from someone other than family, I was really curious about the commenter. I knew that he was the author of the book that I reviewed (sort of) last week, but that was really all I knew about him. So I took the time to research a blog he writes and I am surprised to find out how much alike we are from our family dynamics to our sense of humor about it.

I was even more surprised to read in one of his newer entries that he has recently taken the LSAT test to see if he is qualified to enter law school to pursue a degree in immigration law--a valuable, much needed profession that will let him, as he puts it, "put his faith into action". I know what a noble cause this will be because my daughter Sarah's specialty is immigration law and I am so proud of her knowing she is putting her faith into action every day through her endeavors.

I put a link to his blog on the left titled "Living the Word". I hope you enjoy his writing as much as I am beginning to.

No comments: