When he was at table with them, he took the bread. He blessed the bread, and broke it, and gave it to them. And their eyes were opened and they recognized him!(Luke 24:13-35)

Monday, November 1, 2010

Who's the real senior here, anyway?

I'm not a "true" senior citizen yet, unless you count a 10% discount from Denny's and an AARP card as proof of "seniorship".  But I still have my "senior moments".  All week long, I have anticipated having a terrific entry to celebrate my brother Bob's 66th birthday today, November 1st.

However......it wasn't until I was watching the All Saint's Day Mass on EWTN that I was reminded today is his big day! I really won't be surprised if I forget my own birthday in 2 weeks!




I'm sorry, Bob!  Better late than never, though!   Happy Birthday! And may God continue to bless you.

No comments: