When he was at table with them, he took the bread. He blessed the bread, and broke it, and gave it to them. And their eyes were opened and they recognized him!(Luke 24:13-35)

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Let's pray that the killing stops!


I just knew I wouldn’t get past this week without picking up the cold Lily brought home from Disneyland with her!  Between the lethargy that the cold brings on and the big post-vacation workload I came back to, I haven’t had (and I still don’t have) much time to write.  So I will just offer a prayer, with the help of the Holy Innocents on this, the day we remember them.

O Lord Jesus,

I pray today for all those who are involved directly with abortions and for all those who condone it. May your merciful love pierce their hearts and bring them to conversion. And may your loving compassion bring healing to them all, especially the young mothers. May they be enfolded in your merciful embrace, and be reunited one day with their children in heaven.

Amen.

No comments: