When he was at table with them, he took the bread. He blessed the bread, and broke it, and gave it to them. And their eyes were opened and they recognized him!(Luke 24:13-35)

Friday, January 20, 2012

You've got questions? He's got answers!


Have I made the right decision?  What do I do now?  What about those others, whose lives may also be affected by my decision?  Is this God’s plan for me at this point in my life?  How do I know?  I’ve made some tough decisions in my life (some right and some wrong), and these are the questions I’ve asked, even if I made the decision after many, many hours of prayer and feeling confident that it was the right one.

As I grow older (not necessarily wiser), I’m inclined to just take my concerns to our Blessed Mother through the recitation of her rosary and ask her to intercede for me to her Son.  She hasn’t ever let me down.  Praying the rosary and meditating on the life of Christ is the surest way to remind us that our troubles and worries and doubts are nowhere near what our Savior went through to take away our sins.

Who needs answers, when you know someone who knows Someone who has them?  After all, it’s not what you know, but Who you know!  And it helps to remember that He Who Knows All loves us regardless of the choices we make.

No comments: