When he was at table with them, he took the bread. He blessed the bread, and broke it, and gave it to them. And their eyes were opened and they recognized him!(Luke 24:13-35)

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Without God, we're sure to sink!


I have tried my best to stay clear of politics on this blog.  My intention has only been to ponder the Word of God and share my thoughts with you.  I will try to make this my last political statement in this forum.  I made the decision to opine on politics because of  because of THIS DISTURBING UNREPORTED NEWS  that quite frankly scares me. And in all humility, my faith gives me enough courage that I don’t scare easily.  I am frightened for my family, my friends, and my country--from the youngest (those still in the womb) to the oldest, who handed this great country on to us only to see it come to this!
 
What scares me most is that I have friends and family who just don’t get it!  Life is eternal, folks!  Where you spend it is YOUR choice.  God does not punish us.  God does not send people to Hell.   They CHOOSE to go there.  He will give us what we ask for.  Will you choose eternal life in HIS presence or eternal longing for HIS presence?  He doesn’t force us to love Him.  I love Him for Who He is and what He has done for me.  I have been nothing but blessed in my life, despite the ups and downs.  How about you?  Please make an honest examination of your conscience.  Isn’t there room for the God who created you?

Then, join me in THIS NOVENA starting today, up until Election Day 2012.  I will post the novena on the side bar until then.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners NOW, and at the hour of our death.  Amen.
   
My Almighty God Bless us.  In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.  Amen.

No comments: