When he was at table with them, he took the bread. He blessed the bread, and broke it, and gave it to them. And their eyes were opened and they recognized him!(Luke 24:13-35)

Sunday, April 14, 2013

A blogger for the people!

I had no idea that a couple of the links to the Stations of the Cross that I removed last week were so popular. Of course when the readership of my blog is an average of 8-10 people a day, 2 or 3 requests to put it back in constitutes "popular demand".   I called my Mom this evening and she was disappointed that I had removed them.  I was going to just send the links in an email to her.  Then I open up my electronic mailbox when I got to the apartment--and found that there are at least 2 more of you out there who asked me to put them back up...coincidence?  I think not!

I figured Easter was coming to a close--it isn't really, because the Easter "season" is upon us until the Holy Spirit descends upon the Apostles and Mary at Pentecost.

Since I am a "Blogger for the People" (lol), I'll put them back up. If two links were good, 3 will be better...right?  Look for them on the sidebar.  Just "click and pray".   Oh, and thanks for really using the blog as I intended it to be--a "one-stop prayer and meditation station".  If there are any other prayers or devotions you would like to see, please email me (if you're one of the lucky ones to have my address) or put it in the comments section.  I'll do the research and link them for you here.

God bless you.  Alleluia!

No comments: